My Voting Information
Use your street address (Winnipeg and Brandon), OR the name of your community or municipality to find your voting information for the 2016 provincial election. Your voting information includes your electoral division, candidates, advance and election day voting locations and contact information for your returning officer.
Election day voting: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- If searching for a street address, begin by typing your street number. Then type your street name. If searching for a community, type your community name.
- As you begin to type your street or community name, a dropdown menu will appear. Click on your street or community once it appears in the dropdown menu.
- To reduce the number of items in the dropdown menu, continue typing your street or community name.
- Do not include any punctuation in the text (i.e. use ‘St Vital’ instead of ‘St. Vital’).
- Type the street name only, not the street type. (i.e. ‘Waverley’ instead of ‘Waverley Street’).