Employment Opportunities with Elections Manitoba
Work within an electoral division
Elections Manitoba is recruiting staff for the following positions:
- Assistant Voting Officer (Advance and election day)
- Community Liaison Officer
- Data Entry Clerk
- Information Officer
- Registration Agent
- Registration Supervisor
- Registration Officer
- Rural Carrier
- Senior Voting Officer (Advance and election day)
- Training Supervisor
- Voting Officer (Advance and election day)
To apply for any of the above positions please go to the General Application Form.
Positions are open to residents of Manitoba who are:
- At least 16 years old
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Bilingual people are encouraged to apply.
Note that some positions require a satisfactory criminal record check.