Employment Opportunities with Elections Manitoba
Work as a returning officer or assistant returning officer
Positions are still available in some electoral divisions. To apply for returning officer or assistant returning officer positions, contact us.
Work within an electoral division
Elections Manitoba is recruiting staff for the following positions:
- Assistant Voting Officer (Advance and election day)
- Community Liaison Officer
- Data Entry Clerk
- Information Officer
- Registration Agent
- Registration Supervisor
- Registration Officer
- Rural Carrier
- Senior Voting Officer (Advance and election day)
- Training Supervisor
- Voting Officer (Advance and election day)
To apply for any of the above positions please go to the General Application Form.
Work At Elections Manitoba Headquarters
Elections Manitoba is also recruiting headquarters staff in the following areas:
- Advance Voting
- Bilingual call centre staff (English and French)
To apply for headquarters positions, send your resume to email@example.com.
Positions are open to residents of Manitoba who are:
- At least 16 years old
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Bilingual people are encouraged to apply.
Note that some positions require a satisfactory criminal record check.